Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition

Game trial for 1 hour

Game summary:
The legendary Sky Kingdom suddenly appears and a destructive
barrage is unleashed upon an unsuspecting town.
Play as the Fairytale Detective and embark on an investigation
to rescue the townspeople. In this quest, you will meet Jack - an infamous treasure hunter
who shares a secret past with the Kingdom - and discover the tragic history behind the chaos.

My rating:
5/10

Map: Not as creative, it looks too simple.
Story: I liked the story, the Jack and the Beanstalk and falling Sky Kingdom.
Hidden object: I didn't really like their Hidden object puzzle
because it was like finding the pieces to put together in one piece.
I like my hidden object in words. I basically clicked
the ones that looked like an item that I need to find. It was boring.
Hint button: I had to press the hint button a lot of the times.
I played in normal mode, but there were a lot of times
where I didn't know where to go, it was frustrating.
Puzzles: Some were difficult, some were too easy. I pressed
the skip button like around 2-4 times.
Game design: It was pretty like a painting art piece, but I don't like
those type of games because sometimes it's hard to see the items.
There were some hidden items on the map that needed
to be added to your inventory, I had to press the hint button for this many times.
Collector's Edition: It was short, it wasn't really long. I don't think it's
worth to get the collector's edition, really. It's a waste of money for me.
Game Screenshots:
















No comments:

Post a Comment